This driver was developed from Player drivers for the Sick 300 for a robotics lab in the Autonomous Intelligent Systems Department at Bonn University.
- Author: Andreas Hochrath, Torsten Fiolka
- License: GPL
- Source: svn http://ais-bonn-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stacks/ais_bonn_drivers/sicks300
Driver for the SICK S300 Professional laser scanner. ROS package for reading continuous data output of the SICK S300 Professional laser scanner via RS-422. Note that it supports both the old (v.1.02) and the new (v.1.03) protocol. Please note that this is an extension of the original "fuerte" driver that was developed by the Autonomous Intelligent Systems Department at Bonn University.
- Maintainer: Dimitri Bohlender <dimitri.bohlender AT todo DOT org>
- Author: Dimitri Bohlender
- License: GPL
- Source: git https://github.com/bohlender/sicks300.git (branch: master)
The AIS Bonn SickS300 Driver
This package contains a driver which reads out the scan data of a Sick(R) S300 Professional via the lasers serial interface.
Make sure that all dependencies are satisfied:
rosmake sicks300 sicks300
Run the node:
rosrun sicks300 sick300_driver
Published Topics/laserscan (sensor_msgs/LaserScan)
- Scan data
Parameters~frame (String, default: "base_laser_link")
- Laser frame
- Send Transform from base_link to base_laser_link.
- Transformation along x-axis
- Transformation along y-axis
- Transformation along z-axis
- Reduces the field of view to 180 degrees.
- Port connected to laser.
- Sets the baud rate